Tuesday 24 June 2014

Topshop Sunbeam Highlighter





This beauty has been in my stash for quite some time and is a re-discovery for me recently. The Topshop Highlighter in Sunbeam is extremely pigmented so a little goes a long way. I haven't even made a dent in mine so I know this will last me a V E R Y long time. It's a shimmery, baked golden shade powder, and can be applied to the face and body. I tend to apply it to my cheek bones and on to my shoulders, which I did for a friends wedding last summer, as I was wearing a beautiful yellow dress. My skin tone is on the pale side but I've had no problems with this suiting me. The staying power is excellent and I'm so glad I've found it again.

The packaging is also cute, but one disappointment for me is that there isn't a mirror, which there is plenty of room for in the lid, and is bulky enough to take it. This would be handy to have but not necessary for some people.
It's available online and in-store and costs £10.

Overall, I love it. Now, I'm off to see what else I can re-discover!

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment