Wednesday 7 May 2014

YSL Forever Youth Liberator - Eye Zone Serum


Since having my daughter three and a half years ago, there have been quite a few sleepiness nights, from late night feeds to middle of the night sickness to nightmares, so it's no wonder that my eyes have begun to look tired.
I have been looking for something to tackle the dark circles that have developed under my eyes for quite some time and decided to try Eye Zone Serum in the Forever Youth Liberator range by YSL.
It claims to tackle dark circles, fine lines, crows feet and smooth unevenness.


After washing my face and applying toner I put a small drop on the back of my hand and with my ring finger I gently pat under my eyes. It feels a bit sticky at first but soon dries quite smoothly. I usually leave it for about the time it takes to brush my teeth and put my contacts in to then apply my usual face cream.


The serum is clear as shown above and once dried it blends to my skin colour. At £48 for 15ml, this is not cheap, but I've been using it for two months and I'm not even half way through it. It has made a difference to my dark circles and the fine lines have become smoother which is what I expected it to do. Overall I'm very happy with the results and feel more confident on no make up days!

Any products you've tried to combat signs of tiredness and ageing?

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment