Saturday 21 June 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


I didn't want to, but I did...I gave in and bought the coveted Micellar Cleansing Water by Garnier. I think every beauty blogger and their Aunt has this, so when my L'oreal one ran out, I thought it was time to see what all the fuss was about.

What Garnier say about it...

'A super efficient and gentle way to cleanse, remove makeup, soothe the feel of skin and hydrate in just one step – it’s not magic, it’s Garnier Micellar!
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water contains micelles which act like magnets, gently lifting away makeup and impurities from the skin, without the need to rub or rinse. The result?
Beautifully cleansed and refreshed feeling skin in an instant. The formula is suitable for the face, eye area and lips, has no perfume and comes in a generous 400ml size'.
The packaging is cute and unlike the L'oreal version, this doesn't gush out all over the cotton pad. This has been hyped as a dupe for the Bioderma one (which I haven't tried) but I feel I don't need to try as this does everything it says. Scent free and no need to rinse your face afterwards, what's not to love?
Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment