Saturday 28 June 2014

Love Letters Coin Purse by Disaster Designs


In an attempt to declutter my life and home, I have decided to try and get a bit more organised. I have already taken a load of clothes and household items to the charity shop and the next step was to carry less in my handbag. Do I really need six lipsticks, two glosses and two pairs of sunglasses, not to mention eight of my daughters' hair clips and Peppa Pig stickers...?
This coin purse by Disaster Designs is great for keeping together not only loose coins, but also those said lipsticks (maybe not all six) from rolling around in my handbag so that when I need a lippy top up or change for the car park, it's in one place. I might even keep keys in it as they always disappear when I have heavy shopping bags.








The purse has a magnetic clasp and it is made from very soft material. The appearance of old parchment is a lovely touch and really looks like an old love letter. The floral cloth lining is super cute. The whole Love Letters range is amazing and would make wonderful gifts.
This normally retails at around £11, but I found this on eBay at a good price as it was an unwanted present. Temptation Gifts currently have 20% off the whole Disaster Designs so this purse is now £8.40.

What would you keep in here?

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment