Friday 31 May 2013

Tropic Skin Care

Last week, one of my work colleagues held a Tropic Skin Care party. Tropic Skin Care? I hadn't heard of it either.
Tropic is the skin care company that was launched by Susan Ma who was the runner up in The Apprentice 2011. Since it's launch in 2007 Lord Alan Sugar has invested in the company and is now becoming more well known.



With a variety of products for face and body Tropic has something for everyone.


The Ambassador of the Tropic party I was at talked about each product, listing the ingredients and their benefits to the skin. We were able to try the products out for ourselves and the host had a free demonstration of the skin care set.
There is also a new make up line, but unfortunately the Ambassador did not have any products to show us, as she was waiting to be sent them from head office.
I am considering hosting my own Tropic party so that I can see the make up products because the brochure just wasn't enough to make me want to order anything.
I only ordered one item and that was the Body Love Butter Cream.



All in all, I thought that the products that I saw were of good quality with nice fresh packaging and beautiful scents.

Well worth a look at if you are invited to go to a Tropic get together!

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment