Monday 7 April 2014

Bourjois Blusher ~ Rose de Jaspe 95


Bourjois is a brand that I really don't take much notice of and I'm not sure why. I picked up this great blusher in the shade Rose de Jasper, in the well known little round pot a few days days ago and I've been wearing it ever since.


The blusher has a lovely pearl effect and is quite pigmented that gives a finish that lasts all day. It's a dusky pink colour, with a slight hint of shimmer.




Now that I have discovered this fab blusher, I'm really tempted to try out some more. The one that I picked up has a flower sticker on top but I'm not sure why as there was no special promotion or being a limited edition.
You can find the whole range at Boots for £7.99 but here is the link to the blushers.

What else have I been missing out on?

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment