Monday 16 June 2014

No7 Stay Perfect Superlight Foundation


I've been wearing this foundation since the weather here in the UK turned warmer (hurray!). I didn't want to wear something too heavy that could potentially melt away later on in the day so this little gem by Boots No7 is ideal and I absolutely love it. It is quite a light coverage, hence being called 'superlight'. If you do have a few blemishes that you are conscious about, then this isn't for you. My skin has been behaving recently since changing my skincare routine and this has suited me perfectly.




The foundation itself is quite runny but blends really well. I have the shade Calico which I was matched with using the No7 match made service which is something I would recommend having done, prior to buying any foundation in the extensive range.
The packaging is sleek and not bulky and the lid secures tightly with a click, so good for transporting in your handbag, and also with a SPF 15 you know that you are protecting your skin. RRP £14.50 for 30ml.

Do you switch your foundation as the seasons change?

Rachel xx

Me having a 'superlight' day in the sun 


No comments:

Post a Comment