Wednesday 22 July 2015

Ole Henriksen ~ African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser



Back in July last year I wrote about the Clinique skincare products that I was using. Back then the cleanser really suited my needs but at the beginning of this year my skin seemed to change, going back to the breakouts that made me switch in the first place. Whilst reading other blogs and clicking through links on various products, I came across the African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser by Ole Henriksen. Suitable for all skin types, this is really gentle and doesn't dry my skin too much where I'm left with that tightness after drying. The longer I have been using this the more benefits I have noticed to my skin. The red blotchy areas to my chin began to fade again and the faint lines around my eyes started to be less noticeable. The cleanser itself, once pumped onto your hand, is a foam but once rubbed in turns to a lather and is quite creamy. The smell is divine with a gentle citrus scent of grapefruit, tangerine and orange. I first bought the 45ml as the pictures show for £7 from Feel Unique and has lasted me ages. I have since purchased the full size of 207ml. At full price this is pricey at £26 but I was sent a discount code for 20% as I hadn't placed an order for a while, and I was enticed back there... All in all I really love this at the moment, but unfortunately my skin, over time, seems to adjust back to its old ways and I have to look for something new to sort it out, but at the moment this is working just fine.

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment