Monday 9 September 2013

Which Handbag Are You?

Aaah Next, how I love thee. 
I was 14 years old when I actually bought myself a pair of shorts from there with my own money. I had a Saturday evening job doing waitressing at my local pub for pittance, and I had managed to save up enough money for some make up and an item of clothing.
Anyhow, as I come back to this decade and remember what I'm supposed to be writing about I came across this lovely chart at the Next blog. With the new season coming fastly upon us it's only a given right that us women treat ourselves to a new handbag. I mean we really need one for the new season don't we?
So what better way to choose a handbag that suits your lifestyle...

Source ~ blog.next.co.uk

To be honest, I spend every weekend differently, so I guess that's why I have so many bags in different colours, sizes, shapes and fabrics, or I just have a little addiction.
Whatever the style you're looking for, Next have a massive variety for you to choose from. I actually have my eye on this beauty...the metal corner shoulder bag in camel at £24.

As I said before aaah Next how I love thee.

Rachel xx

2 comments: