Thursday 26 June 2014

Eve Lom Rescue Mask


I use to regularly use face masks every week, but recently that routine has slipped somewhat, what with illness, family and such, so my skin has started to suffer a little bit. I try to use my Soap and Glory No Clogs Allowed when I remember (which I blogged about here), but I felt my skin needed a deeper treatment.
Raiding my sample size drawer to try something new, I pulled out the Eve Lom Rescue Mask. That said it all...my skin needing rescuing. With a few oily patches down the side of my nose and horrible time of the month chin blemishes, I slapped this on after cleasning in the hope of fixing my worn out skin.
The product is an off white colour and is a thick consistancy. I left this on for a good 15 minutes for a chance for it to really work. I then washed it off with warm water in circular motions.
After drying, my face felt quite tight but the redness on the chin and the oil patches had gone completely. My skin had a better colour and freshness about it. Two days later my skin is still good, apart from a small spot at the side of my nose where the was oil building up. This has happened due to deep cleansing to decongest my pores, which was desperately needed.
The full size of 50ml costs £35 which is very expensive BUT if I'm having more bad skin days, I would consider buying this. I think I have about 3 more uses left in my sample/travel size, so I'll see how I get on with a regular routine like I used to.

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment