Thursday 23 January 2014

NARSissist Palette Review & Swatches


So here it is readers! It arrived in the post this morning and I tore open the brown box dying to get my hands on it. I've been snapping away all morning in order to get this post up the same day for you to enjoy and drool over.


You can see my original post here where I blogged about its release date and names of the eyeshadow shades.


The beautiful shades have both matte and glitter and range from light cream/latte colours to rose gold, brown, plum and black. I have three single eyeshadows by NARS already and are very blendable and stay on all day, so I know that these will be the same.



Close up swatches (please excuse poor lighting)


Top row, left to right.


Middle row, left to right.


Bottom row, left to right.


The NARSissist palette is selling fast due to being limited edition so grab it while you can. It is a whopping £55 and the size of the shadows are smaller than the standard single eyeshadows that NARS do. However, I couldn't resist this. You can buy directly from the NARS UK website which I did with free p&p when you spend over £50!

Have you got this palette yet? If so, what are your thoughts? If not, would you buy it? Please leave your comments below.
Thanks for reading.

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment