I have spent many years looking for the right skin care products from Dove soap to Clinique's 3 Step; I think I have tried most on the market.
Until about two years ago I was using The Body Shop's Seaweed range of cleanser, toner and day cream. That was until I received travel sizes products by Estee Lauder with two purchases.
Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser, Fresh Balancing Toner & Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme with SPF 15
I began using the above products the next day, and boy was I impressed. My face felt literally clean and even tight on my cheeks. I had no shine and after a few days the blemishes on my chin/jaw line had gone.
When I had used all the products I returned to using the seaweed range again. I noticed the difference straight away in my skin and I didn't feel as satisfied as I once did.
It was then that I decided to purchase the Estee Launder full size products; and that was two years ago and I haven't looked back since. I have repurchased them many times and it would take something pretty remarkable to convince me to change to something else.
So what is my daily routine?
- Wash hands
- Run warm water into sink and wet face
- Apply a 5p size amount of cleanser to palm of hand
- Rub fingers in to make a foamy texture
- Apply to face and rub in circular motions (I put it in my ears too!)
- Once satisfied that my skin is clean I wet a muslin cloth to remove
- After drying I apply the toner to 100% cotton pad and sweep over face
- Once dry, I then moisturise with the day cream.
This is a pretty standard method that I think most people use but I thought I would share it with you.
The Estee Lauder products and this routine work for me but when I do get a breakout I use this product here.
What skin care products do you swear by?