Thursday 3 July 2014

June Favourite ~ Soap and Glory Off Your Face 3 in 1 Daily Purifying Cloths



These Soap and Glory wipes are something that I use mostly everyday and repurchase again and again, so it was an obvious choice to feature them as my June favourite. There's always a big debate in the beauty community about using wipes and the potential to strip your skin using harsh chemicals, but personally I really like them. They're quick and convenient and these ones really help control my shine. I use them of an evening prior going to bed and by the morning my skin is soft and non-greasy.
With seaweed, glycerin, peach and goji berry extracts the smell is amazing, and the cloth is large enough to completely remove a full face of make up.
These are usually on offer in Boots (3 for 2) and this is when I stock up as they're £4.50 for a pack of 25. A bit pricey but I think they're worth it.

Rachel xx

Check out my May favourite here which was the Simple Kind to Eyes Eye Make Up Corrector Pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment