Friday 28 February 2014

Soap and Glory No Clogs Allowed


I picked up the Soap and Glory No Clogs Allowed a couple of weeks ago when I popped into Boots. View my haul here. It's a self heating mask that detoxes deep pores. The clever thing that this does is after you apply it to your face it instantly starts to get warm. You then wet your fingers and rub it in again and watch it start to turn blue!



It's actually very gentle on the skin; it feels like you're sitting in the car with the sun on your face.
There are a couple of downsides to this product; it's quite runny when you apply it. I thought it was because I hadn't shook the tube but it didn't make any difference and although the above picture shows the product turning blue on my hand, it didn't turn that colour on my face. The mask didn't dry either and I washed it off with warm water in the shower.
The end result left my face feeling very soft and I could notice the pores on my nose were clear. My skin felt tight and my colour looked, how can I put it...healthy.
This is specifically formulated for oily prone skin which suits me down to the ground. Priced at £11.50 but I had a voucher for £3 off. Boots stock the full range of Soap and Glory products with Harvey Nichols only having a few selected items.
I'll use this once a week as suggested and hope to reap the long term benefits. So far so good.


Any S&G products you've discovered that you've liked or been disappointed with?

Rachel xx




No comments:

Post a Comment