Thursday 13 February 2014

L'Oreal Paris True Match Liquid Foundation



With 5 foundations already under their belt it was only a matter of time before L'Oreal Paris brought out another one to add to the extensive range. True Match Liquid Foundation is different due it being a foundation that claims to match your skin tone by colour and texture.
I have been using this constantly for a month to give it a far trail and honest review. The verdict...I LOVE it. It blends so good, it's unbelievable and yes it does blend with your natural skin tone. It has great coverage. The staying power is very good with the only shine breaking through on me is at the side of the nose, which is something I usually have a problem with even with a decent primer.

The foundation is quite runny and I find that I don't need an awful lot to cover my whole face. I apply it using my fingers (shock, horror) as using a foundation brush makes it streaky.
The shade I use is Rose Ivory. There are 20 shades in total, so really a shade for all skin tones. Probably in the summer months when I catch some sun I will probably need a warmer shade as this is one of the lightest.
One downside is the bottle. I've never been keen on glass foundation bottles as when it gets near the end you're not able to get at it with the pump dispenser. I rather prefer plastic slim packaging where you're able to cut it in half and really get your moneys worth!


This is me wearing the foundation last weekend. I was so happy with the way in which my skin looked, I decided to make it my blog profile picture. I have a new found confidence.
So, will I buy this again? Yes without a doubt. This replaces my Revlon Colorstay for daily wear.
I bought this from Superdrug for £7.99 due to a promotion they were having but normally retails at £9.99. I think this is good value as I count L'Oreal as a 'highend highstreet' brand. You can view the range here at the Superdrug website but is available in highstreet chemists/drug stores.

Have you tried this foundation? I would love to hear from you.

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment