Friday 14 February 2014

Osmo Day Two Styler Dry Shampoo - Yay or Nay?


I have been using the beloved  Batiste Dry Shampoo for many years, and when I was almost running out I decided to try out something new. After a bit of a search on beauty websites and magazines I decided to try Osmo Day Two Styler Dry Shampoo. After reading mixed reviews I thought I would try it.
I'm not going to beat about the bush - this product is absolute rubbish. Firstly, the SMELL. O my word, it's awful. I can honestly say that it resembles cat pee. I thought it was because I didn't shake it enough so I got my husband to give it a 'man' shake. Nope, the smell was still bad. The application was terrible as it felt like the spray went everywhere and when I managed to get it on to my roots it didn't absorb any next day hair
oil from washing it 24 hours before. For me this product was a complete waste of money. I haven't been disapointed by a product in a long time. The only thing I do like is the way it looks but other than that this product is not for me I'm affraid. I think I'll stick with what I know best. Batiste all the way!
I bought this from Amazon here for £4.49 if you're interested in reading the other reviews.


Any product you've tried and been disappointed with?

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment