Saturday 7 September 2013

The Body Shop Honeymania

When I was informed by the lovely people at the press office at The Body Shop HQ that there was going to be a new line being launched I was actually quite excited.

Let me introduce Honeymania…

Honeymania is Community Fair Trade honey that is sourced from Ethiopia and is made from the nectar of wildflowers.
The complete range includes:
·        Soap
·        Lip balm
·        Eau De Toilette
·        Shower gel
·        Bath melt
·        Body scrub
·        Body butter


I was able to sample the range at my local shop and I can honestly say that this is by far my favourite range that they have released.
I was first expecting the products to smell quite sweet and sickly but it is far from it.
The body butter is what you can expect from their other ranges; easily absorbed with lasting softness and fragrance. The Eau De Toilette is my favourite though. Not a heavy scent but with notes of honey and a touch of flowers it is lovely for day wear.

The collection launches on 18th September, and I will be definitely going back to purchase some full size products.

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment