Saturday 24 August 2013

Back To School/College Make Up


With the new term approaching fast, hopefully you are thinking of getting new stationary supplies, uniform/clothing and shoes. You may also be entering a new chapter in your life such as starting your chosen GCSE or A level subjects, or even heading off to college.
When I was in school make up wasn't really allowed and nail colour was definitely not allowed, but my friends and I used to subtlety apply it. During break times we would look through magazines at the latest products and fashion styles waiting for the weekend to go shopping.
Below are my favourite products that I own, or have owned that I feel are a great natural look for you, and of course purse friendly. 

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation is perfect for hiding tell-tale signs of a late night. If you have achieved a summer tan then this is perfect for maintaining that sun kissed glow with its shimmer particles.
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder is great for touch ups during the day or if you have oily skin.
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer is great to cover any spots or blemishes.


A touch of blush in Pinched by Nyx is lovely for a hint of colour to the apple of your cheeks.
L’Oreal False Lash Telescopic will open up your eyes by lengthening and separating lashes, and no spider legs in sight.
Maybelline Baby Lips will give a soft colour and moisturise throughout the day, (My new favourite).

You'll probably notice that I haven't included any eye shadow or liner. I never wore any to school or college.
Even though I have left school and college some time ago, I still use a subtle look for work. When I am off duty I like to glam it up a bit so that I look different and it makes me feel nice.

So that's my make up for heading back to school and college.
Have you used any of the products? Do you not even wear any and apply on the weekends? Let me know in the comments below.

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment