Friday 8 May 2015

The Body Shop Colour Crush Eyeshadows



I bought two eyeshadows from The Body Shop back in November last year. During the Christmas season I bought one more and I have to say I really like them.  They're part of the Colour Crush range and these three are pearlescent. They also have some matte colours. These can be used wet or dry and are really easy to blend and really pigmented. Steel My Heart is a beautiful silver metallic colour and is really great for the inner corner. Grape Expectations is like a cranberry colour which works well blended out for a subtle smoky eye. Melt My Heart is a beautiful gold with a hint of peach shimmer which I wore frequently over the Christmas period.


Light application


Heavier application


I actually really love these three colours, although perhaps not together, but there are still some shades I would like to get that compliment them. I personally feel that these can rival MAC if you're on a budget costing £7. The packaging is simple and clean looking, very easy to store due to being slim and the lid is clear making it easy to see the shades. Love, love love!

Any shades you've tried?

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment