Friday 22 May 2015

Bumble and Bumble Surf Foam Wash Shampoo


It's taken me quite a while to deviate away from my beloved Lee Stafford shampoo which I wrote about here as I still really love it, but I fancied a change and for me, a change is good as I get to put my thoughts about different products here on my blog for you all to read. After sniffing and googling my way around Boots I decided to try Surf Foam Wash Shampoo by Bumble and Bumble after reading some good reviews. For me, B&B is quite a luxury high end brand and personally I think the prices for the products are a tad expensive so I was delighted to see they offered some mini products. The shampoo itself smells really nice - a clean and fresh scent that leaves hair completely squeaky clean. The first application didn't lather quite so well but the second certainly made up for it. Once out of the shower the scent lingered in the bathroom. After drying my hair and styling it in the usual way with my usual products my hair was soft but also had that textured feel to it that helped keep my waves in place throughout the day without becoming frizzy and wild which sometimes happens. I also noticed that my hair was less oily the next day and I was able to restyle it by adding some curls without the need to use any dry shampoo. Bonus! For 60ml I paid £6.50 which isn't going to last me very long. For 250ml which is full size, will set you back £18.50. Would I pay this much? I don't really know, but I if I did purchase the full size I definitely wouldn't use it everytime my hair needed washing, just on the occasions where I wanted to really cleanse my hair and make my style last all day.

Any thoughts on Bumble and Bumble products?

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment