Tuesday 8 July 2014

Summer Brights ~ Pink Nail Colours






Summer weather brings bright colours and what better shade for this time of year than pink. Above is just a few of my favourite bright nail pinks that I like to wear to add some sunshine to my life.

Bubblegum by Models Own - This is a bright ice neon that looks great and looks even better with a tan. The ice neon range is to be kept in the fridge to keep the colour fluoro as bright as can be. Two coats is plenty.

Oh Cabana Boy by Orly - This is one of my favourite bright pinks, and I regular wear this on my toes. It's a hot pink with a slight blue undertone. Orly nail colours are amazing and stay chip free for up to four days. I apply three coats.

Elephantastic Pink by OPI - This is one that I've had in my collection for a long time. I only need to apply two coats, as with most OPI bold colours that I have. Pink with a coral undertone.

Heat Index by China Glaze - This is quite sheer, so you need to either apply a white base coat or you need at least five to six coats of the colour (who has time for that?) But overall, a really bright pink.

Surfin' For Boys by China Glaze - A really nice pink coral colour. Two to three coats needed to have complete coverage.

Flip Flop Fantasy by China Glaze - Another bright neon colour which was my very first China Glaze purchase. This one gets so many comments when I wear it. Pink orange colour with a matte finish and again, great with a tan, but sadly I find this one chips after about two days, so I would only apply apply the night before if I was wanting to wear it for a special occasion, and needed it to last.

Any bright colours that you love other than pink?

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment