Monday 21 April 2014

The Body Shop Hemp Hand Wash


I came across this Hemp hand wash by The Body Shop in someone's house a few weeks ago and after using it, I was very impressed. My hands are very dry due to a lot of hand washing throughout the day with work, so I knew that this would be my saviour. I use hand cream frequently but sometimes I forget. Using this at home has really helped and I've noticed a real difference. I don't need a great deal to lather up. The smell is wonderful and combined with the Hemp hand cream, it really stands out. After washing my hands with another brand a few hours later, I could still smell the Hemp.


At £5 for 250ml, I actually think this is good value for money and by far the best hand wash for dry hands. You can buy it online here.

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment