Wednesday 21 August 2013

My Current Favourite Lipsticks ~ Summer 2013


Until quite recently, I have preferred wearing lip gloss instead of a lipstick. All that changed when Boots No7 relaunched their branding and I fell in love with their Sheer Temptations Lipsticks. That then led me to dig out a couple of old favourites from the bottom of my handbag, and also to purchase a new one.
No7 Sheer Temptations in Shy Pink ~ A very subtle colour. A hint of pink with a lovely silver shimmer to it.
No7 Sheer Temptations in Pretty Please ~ A very bold colour for me. I like this a lot as it's not what I would call a solid colour. I find I only need to apply one application for a sheer look.
Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle ~ I love this for everyday wear. This is always in my handbag. Compliments my light skin tone
MAC Creme Sheen in Fanfare ~ My first lipstick by MAC. The girl at the MAC counter chose this for me as I was overwhelmed by the choice there. She did a good job.
Chanel  Rouge Coco Shine in Sourire ~ A completely luxury product for me. I swatched this at the counter and instantly had to have it. Peachy pink with gold and silver shimmer. I wear this a lot. Very hydrating too.


Have you got a particular favourite that you seem to carry around with you? If you have a blog post on your favourites please comment and leave a link below.


Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment