Monday 23 March 2015

Colab Dry Shampoo ~ Invisible Sheer


Back in October model and beauty blogger Ruth Crilly launched her own range of dry shampoo. I have a been a big fan of Batiste for many years and always repurchase whenever I run out, so when my latest can finished I decided to try something new. Colab is branded at being sheer invisible leaving hair without the chalk like residue that makes hair look like you've aged 10 years in just one spray. The dry shampoo come in five scents ~ London, Rio, New York, Tokyo and Paris. I picked up the travel size version of 50ml but they all come in a full size of 200ml for £3.50.
So, do I like it? Well yes, I do. It leaves my hair feeling fresh and soft and excess oil seems to disappear. The London scent is quite subtle which is something I always look for. There is a little bit of chalk residue but only if you don't shake the can vigorously and brush hair through.
I never thought I'd find another dry shampoo that I'd happily give up Batiste for, but Colab has won first place so I will purchase the full size.
You can currently buy both the travel and full sized from Superdrug and Feel Unique.
Have you tried it? Let me know in the comments below.

Rachel xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment