Tuesday 30 September 2014

MAC Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator


The MAC Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator is the one product that constantly remains in my shower as I use it about fours times a week. I've been using this for quite some and is a repurchase. This was made permanent about two years ago due to its popularity. 


It consists of natural volcanic ash and fine sugar crystals that leaves my skin really soft, feeling tighter with pores unclogged.


I actually find this quite messy, so I only use when I shower, as when I used to wash it off in the sink, the black soapy water would go everywhere.
It's quite a fine consistancy so if you have sensitive skin I would be surprised if this would irritate it.
This is currently the only skincare item I have from MAC. It is pricey at £22 for 100ml but I don't need a great deal to wash my whole face. Slightly more that the above picture usually does it.
This exfoliator suits my current skincare regime that I bogged about here.

Any other MAC skincare products you recommend?

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment