Saturday 18 October 2014

Benefit b.right Radiant Skincare 6 Piece Intro Kit



I bought this set last summer as part of a promotion when I bought some make up, and after using everything all up I put the packaging aside and forgot about them until now.

The mini/travel set is ideal to be able to sample Benefit's Radiant Skincare line for a fraction of the price of the full size items. This kit lasted me just over two weeks with everyday use.

1) Foamingly Clean Facial Wash 8.9g - This has a really nice smell and lathers up softly. Cleanses the skin and removes make up. Full size 127.g for £17.50
2) Moisturize Moisture Prep Toning Lotion 8.9ml - Apply to a cotton pad after cleansing, claims to purify and smooth the skin to reduce fine lines. Full size 177.4ml for £23.50
3) Refined Finish Facial Polish 8.9g - Brightens the complexion by gently exfoliating to help minimise pores and reveal the skin's natural radiance. Full size 127.5g for £18.50
4) It's Potent Eye Cream 3g - Helps to fade dark circles and fade fine lines. Full size 14.2g for £24.50
5) Triple Performing Moisturising Facial Emulsion 8.9ml - Hydrates, protects and comforts the skin with SPF 15. Full size 50.3ml for £20.50
6) Total Moisture Facial Cream 8.9g - Tri-radiance complex to help develop the skin's reserves of water and reinforce the skin's moisture barrier to reveal a fresh complexion. Full size 48.2g for £27.50.

As I said, I used these over two weeks to give them a fair trial. I have to say, although I really liked the products and they left my skin feeling soft, I didn't notice a dramatic difference. Perhaps I needed to use them for longer but usually I know if a new product is working well after about four days.
To buy the full size products individually is extremely expensive at a total cost of a whopping £132. £27.50 for the moisturiser is something I'm not prepared to pay whether I liked it or not.
I'm not disappointed as I used up all of the products but I'm glad I didn't waste my money on the complete range at full price. On the Feel Unique website the 6 piece set has 80 5 star reviews, so I'm either missing something here or they're just being too kind to Benefit! I would give 3 stars as my skin was soft and I liked the packaging, but that's about it.

Rachel xx

(This was originally posted as a guest blog post @taylorscollectionn)

No comments:

Post a Comment