Saturday 23 November 2013

Seventeen Phwoarr Paint

This little pot of under eye concealer has been blogged about within an inch of its life over the last few months. Wondering what all the fuss was about, I had to try it for myself. Hailed as a must have make up item, I was desperately wanting this to be good. But it wasn't.
As an under eye concealer, I actually think it's pretty pants. The product applies nicely and smoothly, but after about an hour it dries terribly to a caked on look that it made me look like I had tram lines under my eyes. I know I'm in my early thirties and have had many sleepless night since my daughter was born, but this makes my under eyes look so much worse.
However, as a general facial concealer its not that bad. Great for time of the month chin blemishes and side of the nose redness, I would use it for. Under the eyes? Nah!
It is only available in two shades - why? Priced at £5.49 you can buy it here. This will last me quite awhile but when it finishes I will most definitely not be repurchasing.
Any products you've tried that aren't worth the hype?

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment