Wednesday 15 October 2014

L'oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss Crystal Sparkling Shampoo


Well I have to admit that on this occasion I was sucked in to the packaging and the shiny sparkly bits that caught my eye...I know, I know, I shouldn't have but I couldn't resist the way it looked on the shelf in Boots, drawing me in, like a magpie I was.
My hair type is oily roots after two days washing with slightly dry ends, but this shampoo is for fine/normal dull hair. Anyway, I thought I'd give it a go.
The sparkles are water soluble micro crystals which illuminate the hair's surface making it silky smooth.


The shampoo does what it claims to do and as soon as my hair is rinsed, I can hear the squeak, and once dried, well the shine is incredible. As this shampoo is for fine/normal/dull hair types, it sadly doesn't keep the grease at bay, so I still use my favourite shampoo first which I talked about here.
L'oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss is available from all high street chemists and is priced at £3.99 for 400ml.

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment