Tuesday 11 February 2014

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas ~ For Her


I have to admit that the gifts I have picked for this Valentine's Day Gift Ideas are secretly what I would love to receive on the day, but I doubt very much that would happen so I thought that I would share them you. I may even treat myself this year (again).
Even though Valentine's Day has become a money making scheme in some shops, it's still nice to show a little appreciation to your loved one with the simple things like flowers and a handwritten note or card with a poem or special message that you can keep forever, rather than a text message that gets deleted after a few days. Here are 7 gift ideas that you can casually show your other half (i.e leave your laptop/tablet/pc in their view so that they take the hint).

1) An obvious choice really; who doesn't love flowers? I know I do. Whenever I do a big supermarket food shop I usually treat myself to a bunch, so it would be nice to have some bought. Next online has a lovely selection here but if you're on a budget Lidl do some beautiful roses for just £2 in a variety of colours.
2) Paper Plane Make Up Bag (£15.50) -  I've had this make up bag on my wish list for quite some time and eventually I will buy it. It's from the brand Paper Plane and you can buy it here along with other lovely items in the range.
3) Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb (30ml rrp £50) - A fruity and floral fragrance with notes of tea, bergamot, samba jasmine, rose and orchid. This scent would suit both day and night. Other sizes available here.  
4) Urban Decay Naked Lip Glosses (£14) - The newest launch from the UD Naked range these are a luxe gloss that hydrates due to the rich balm combo, vitamin E and avocado oil. There are 7 shades available here.
5) Zara Home Humming Bird Duvet Cover (from £69.99) - Create a nice romantic atmosphere with new bedding...you know what I mean? ;) See the Zara Home range here.
6) Gift voucher from Boux Avenue - From delicate lingerie to nightwear, it's hard to choose so why not buy a gift voucher just incase your choice is different from what your partner would choose to wear. View the Boux Avenue site here.
7) Personalised silk and silver bangle by Hurley Burley (£34) - By far my favourite idea. I would choose to have my daughter's name engraved but you could have your partner's name or even a special date that has a personal meaning for you. Not On The Highstreet have a lovely selection here.

I wish all of you a Happy Valentine's Day and I hope you all have something nice whether it be from your partner or even a friend. For those of you that are single, treat yourself to something...at least you'll get something you like!

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment