Sunday 29 June 2014

Blog Sale



Hi everyone. I have decided to have a bit of a clear out with the make up items I no longer use. Some are brand new and some only used no more than four or five times. I have taken pictures as best as I can.

Conditions and Information
This is only open to UK residents only (sorry).
You must be signed up to PayPal.
If you are interested in any of the items, please email me at heartoceansecrets@gmail.com, via twitter @rachel80jones with the item number/s or in the comment section below.
If you wish to proceed after we make contact then I will send an invoice to your email address that is registered with PayPal in order for you to make the payment to me.
I expect payment with 24 hours please. If not, the item will be back for sale on the blog.
No returns.
I will not be held responsible for items lost/damaged by Royal Mail.
Please research the item/s you want to buy for swatches, product info etc. I will not be held responsible if something doesn't suit you, or live up to expectations.
All items include p&p which will be 2nd class recorded delivery, just in case you think some prices are too high for what they are. (Remember, some online stores will charge £3.50 p&p!)
Thank you.

Happy Shopping


1. OPI Save Me £5.50 - Used three times
2. OPI Gold Shatter £6 - Used once
3. OPI Sparrow Me The Drama £5.50 - Used twice
4. Nicole by OPI Stand By Your Manny £6 - Brand new, not used


5. Topshop Glimmer £4.50 - Used once
6. Topshop Dust Storm £4 - Used three times
7. GOSH Dusty Rose £3 - Used once
8. GOSH Wild Lilac £3 - Used once 


9. Leighton Denny Show Off! £6 - Used once
10. Leighton Denny Tiffany's £5.50 - Used twice
11. Leighton Denny Attention! £6 - Brand new, not used


12. Barry M Red Black £2 - Used three times
13. Barry M Hologram £3 - Used once
14. Ciate Bon Bon - £5 - Used three times
15. No7 Poolside Blue £5 - Used once


16. MUA Black Waterproof Eyeliner £2 - Brand new but seal taken off
17. ELF Nearly Nude Matte Lip Colour £3 - Only swatched on my clean hand
18. NYX Vixen Mega Shine Lip Gloss £4 - Only swatched on clean hand
19. NYX Maroon Mega Shine Lip Gloss £4 - Only swatched on clean hand



20. NYX The Caribbean Collection 'I Dream Of Barbados' Eye Shadow Palette £7 - Used twice, still in great condition. The only major visable marks are from swatching.



21. Clinique True Black Brush On Cream Liner £12 - Used twice and brush has been sanitized, paid £18. Plenty left in the pot as you can see.


22. Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm £15- Used five times and still plenty left, paid £23.

There you go everyone; that's all I have for now. I hope to hear from you real soon.

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment