Wednesday 20 April 2016

No7 Lift and Luminate Triple Action Serum*




Last Wednesday No7 launched a brand new product to their every expanding range of anti-ageing serums. Before it was even announced what the product was, eager lovers of skincare were signing up on the Boots website to hear first hand all about it. This serum is part of the Lift and Luminate range and clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, leaving skin with the feeling of being firm and evening out skin tone. The age guide is 45-60, but any age can use it. Like with the Protect and Perfect Intense Advanced serum which I talked about here, the new launch contains No7's breakthrough ingredient of Matrixyl 3000 Plus. This is crucial in supporting the skin's elastic fibres to help give it a more youthful 'bounce'. Hyaluronic Acid and Hibiscus Extract help to improve and support collagen to maintain your skin's firmness with Vitamin C to combat uneven pigmentation.
Ok, that's the leaflet and No7 advisor details, but what is it actually like? Well firstly it smells quite pleasant. A light fragrance that does fade once rubbed in, so not a lingering scent which I prefer. It's a light consistency and absorbs really quickly into the skin. I do tend to let it 'set' by then cleaning my teeth prior to applying my moisturiser, but that's just me. Practicality with my everyday make up, I haven't had a problem with it. In fact, I feel my foundation sits better than with the Protect and Perfect Intense Advanced, and my skin did feel smoother, which it claims to do after the first application.
Results are supposed to be noticed after 2 weeks of continual use, both day and night. It comes in two sizes 30ml (£27) and 50ml (£34.95) and is available right now on a 3 for 2. It's worth noting that if you spend more that £4 in Boots you get given a £5 voucher to spend on any the serums.
I will continue to use this, and I'm most looking forward to this time next year when it will be interesting to see what the long term results are.

Rachel xx




*PR Product - All opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment